Who are we
The convention for fantasy, games and literature in Krefeld!
Here you will find:
- Role-playing rounds
- Parlour/board games
- Fantasy arts and crafts
- Live acts such as a fire show
and much more...
Of course there will also be traders' stalls, a bring & buy stall and a tombola.
Delicious food and drinks at fair prices will be provided.
We are looking forward to your visit!
KrähenFee 2023 will start on 26.8.2023 at 11 am and ends on 27.8.2023 at 6 pm.
KrähenFee 2023 will take place at Burg Linn
Rheinbabenstraße 85, 47809 Krefeld Google Maps
- Krähenfee takes place at Burg Linn. This can be found in the sat nav.
- You should better travel by public transport or bicycle, because the parking spaces at the castle are limited.
- You can use the Germany ticket for this.
Two of the three bus and train stops are particularly interesting:
- "Burg Linn, Krefeld"
The tram stops here with the lines:
- Line 44 in the direction of Hüls depot and Rheinhafen
- Line 59 in the direction of Pappelstraße and Weidenbruchweg
- Line 47 in the direction of Höffgeshofweg and Fegeteschstraße
- "Krefeld Linn Bf"
- The RB33 train stops here in the direction of Essen Steele S (via Krefeld Hbf and Mönchengladbach) and Aachen Hbf (via Duisburg and Oberhausen)
- Tram lines 44 and 47 also stop here.
On the map you can see how to get to the castle from there.
The Krähenfee extends from the "Museum Burg Linn" and the "Museumswiese" with the "Museumsscheune" over the "Vorburg" with the "Jagdschloss" to the "Burg Linn", where, for example, the game rounds take place.
If you have to come by car despite our advance warning, here are the instructions for the parking spaces including the search codes:
- Linn train station car park: 8JPH+5X Krefeld
- Burg Linn car park P1: 8JPP+C3 Krefeld
- Margaretenplatz (Margaret Square)
- Burg Linn car park P2: 8JJP+RP Krefeld (very few spaces)
What does the entrance cost
Admission for all under 18 years is free.
Those who only want to explore the outdoor area, also pay no admission.
Castle, museum and hunting lodge and KrähenFee allin one Ticket will cost 10 euros admission.
Game leaders do not pay admission for the day of the round held, neither for the KrähenFee nor for the castle.
So you pay 10 euros per day per adult person if you want to get everything.
Children and teenagers pay nothing ... at least nothing for the entrance.
So that you can still spend money, is provided for enough merchant stalls.
Can I stay there overnight
There will be an area on the museums meadow where you can camp, the condition is that the tents are put up outside the main visiting time (approximately after the evening show) and taken down again early.
- During the event, the organiser will take photographs and videos, the use of these recordings for event-related purposes for the association is agreed with the participation in the event.
- Please note that there will be very little parking in the immediate vicinity of the castle, if possible try to arrive by public transport or park a little outside, thank you..
- Dogs are only allowed in the outdoor areas.